The goal of music lessons is to teach music in a way that is fun, yet structured, so as to encourage creativity through the discipline of focused daily practice. Emphasis is placed on the need for good technique, careful listening and telling the story of each piece of music through the phrases and dynamics.
Fun, customized, and totally awesome music lessons happen here!
At Silver Creek Music Academy, we recommend ukulele lessons for ages 4 and up. Ukulele is one of the best instruments for children to start on. If you have a 4 – 5 year-old child who wants to learn the guitar, we would recommend starting with ukulele lessons first. The ukulele and guitar are played the same way, but are simply tuned differently. The smaller size if the ukulele makes it easier on little hands, and makes the transition smoother if they choose to switch to guitar.
There are many benefits to studying with a Teacher at Silver Creek Music Academy. Some of these benefits include:
- The assurance of sound musical curriculum and competent, knowledgeable instruction by dedicated professional teachers.
- The ongoing opportunity to perform at monthly recitals and festivals.
- The option to study a variety of musical styles including classical, modern, pop, jazz and blues.
- Private or group lessons.
- Opportunities for development of musical excellence through participation in the certificate programs of The Royal Conservatory of Music and accredited music festivals.
Try it today!
Sign up for lessons and let us show you how much fun learning can be!
89 Mountainview Rd. S., Georgetown, Ontario, L7G 4T9
(located inside St. Andrew's Church)